cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
smsagar
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I make recovery media in my pendive but i format my D Drive of which has recovery data ?

HP Recommended
hp 15-r014tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

sir how will i make recovery drive from my pendrive ... i stored all data on my pendrive thourgh  HP RECOVERY MANAGER but unfortunatteky i format my local disk D drive from my laptop which has hp recovery data can i solve this problem ?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Sparkles1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 716 1,915
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI @smsagar,

Welcome to the HP Forums!:smileyhappy:

It is a superb place to find answers and suggestions!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide.

Learn How to Post and More

i grasp that you created your recovery material on a USB pen drive. You have reformatted drive D from your notebook  which has all your data.

When you stated you created recovery material, did you use the recovery manager to backup your personal  data or create an   image or recovery data?

Your D drive was it just a data drive or did it have your operating system on it? 

If it was just a data drive and you reformatted your information may not be retrievable.  You can look into data recovery software or services.

Doing a recovery will return your notebook back to factory.  If that is what you are wanting to do here is a link to assist you with that process.

HP PCs - Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 😎

To say thanks for replying please click the thumbs up icon below.

If this provided a resolution, please tell people by selecting solution provided.

I hope this helps!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation