cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RedXToxin
2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I need to get into my bios setting

HP Recommended
Hp 250 G3 465GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My father died a few months back and i was given a laptop, Only problem is no one knows the Bios Administrator password. its a hp 250 G3 (465Gb) running WIndows 10 64-bit. I need the password to enable virtualization.

Please can someone help? P.s. when i get the password wrong 3 times the code i receive is 68891206. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,962 9,858 796 3,831
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @RedXToxin

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for your post.

I am sorry for your loss.

In order to enter the BIOS please, try to enter this >> 77799828

as a response code.

This should let you enter BIOS, start your PC, unlock your BIOS and/or reset security settings.

Let me know if this works for you. Provide feedback/reply.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
RedXToxin
Author
2 1 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much sir, but i seem to have made on mistake the error code that i receive is 69881206

IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,962 9,858 796 3,831
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RedXToxin wrote:

Thank you very much sir, but i seem to have made on mistake the error code that i receive is 69881206

No worries. For this one, you should use  76789828

Does it work ?

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation