Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 15-Q004TX NOTEBOOK PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP ENVY 15-Q004TX NOTEBOOK PC

Am looking for casing (housing) for my laptop, hinges are broken and casing need to be changed.

Can i have any lead where can i buy such oarts online?

TIA

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Service Manual:

Manual

Items 2 and 15 on page 16-18. Need to know what color you need and where you live (country) to answer fully.

From google images it appears you model is all grey:

Includes grey Beats logo 774153-001

Top cover ships worldwide:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/760040-001-774153-001-HP-ENVY-M6-M6-N-Top-Upper-Case-Palmrest-US-seller-/252...

Need similar info for bottom case. If these are not the parts you need let me know. 

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

HP Recommended
Hi
I think this is the same. I live in Tanzania I need the bottom case as well? Is it available?

Thanks
HP Recommended

Yes these sellers say the ship "worldwide" but you better check carefully. A lot of ebay sellers don't like to ship to Africa:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-ENVY-M6-N-Series-Laptop-Bottom-Base-Case-with-Cover-774152-001-/262992230...

I have no idea where else to tell you to try to find these.

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

HP Recommended
Many thanks. Appreciate. I have address in USA as well I can order from there

Thanks again.
HP Recommended

Then its a no-brainer. Glad to have helped. Please mark as Solution so it gets out on the Internet and others with the same problem can find it. Thanks. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.