Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
YehPin Top Student
Top Student
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I purchased HP Pavilion dv5 laptop with windows Vista and HP LightScribe which I used to my satisfac

HP pavilion dv5
Microsoft Windows Vista
I purchased HP Pavilion dv5 laptop with windows Vista and HP LightScribe which I used to my satisfaction. I did to reinstalled the manufacture installation, which is Vista way replacing the conventional CD installation. LighScribe is not offered anymore. Why?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
104057 94609 14564 22373
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I purchased HP Pavilion dv5 laptop with windows Vista and HP LightScribe which I used to my satisfac

Hi:

You need the Lightscribe System Software for Vista...

This package provides the LightScribe System Software for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. The LightScribe System Software links the drive firmware with the labeling application.

1.18.8.1 Rev.

Windows Vista (32-bit)

Nov 16, 2009

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46001-46500/sp46011.exe

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation