Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
zanemuntz Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I use Google Drive, Box Sync, Dropbox and iCloud, but I am running out of disk space on my "C" Drive

HP Z Book 15

I use Google Drive, Box Sync, Dropbox and iCloud, but I am running out of disk space on my "C" Drive.

It looks like my C Drive has 216 GB and I have an E Drive of 931 GB. My C Drive is almost full at 196 GB and made me turn off/unsync many of my Google Drive folders so I could save some of my files for work. My E Drive has almost 900GB available. I think I have my Dropbox syncing to E Drive, but I can't choose how to sync Google Drive to E Drive....It points it automatically to C Drive.

My Mac seems way easier than this $***...ugh, what a pain in the *$$...why do I even have two drives seperated like this?! My last work PC was way easier than this more expensive paperweight, but in order to Run all the DEsign intensive stuff we do [Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Design Suite, etc.]  we were told this computer should work well...ummmm, well, it's not..it's making my life more complicated and stressfull!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
3506 290 634
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I use Google Drive, Box Sync, Dropbox and iCloud, but I am running out of disk space on my "C" Drive

I don't know why you would have two drives unless you have an SSD and a hard drive.

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation