Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Prashantgt90 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I want new windows operating system DVD's for my laptop

pavilion dv6-6119tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello Sir,
My problem is I m lost my Windows operating system DVD so I could not run my laptop normally.my laptop is out of warranty.
Plz tell me how can I purchase a new set of window operating system DVD's. Which will suitable for my system and all drivers run normally which has inbuilt my laptop.
Earlier I m work on window7(64 bit operating system)
If I want the higher version of window 7 it will available for my system with full of inbuilt driver plz inform me as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards
Prashant Sharma
(removed content)

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71846 8683 18682
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Vendors now no longer supply OS DVD. Please use the following instructions to order Recovery set:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07143

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks sir for providing me this link
But Sir that link give me only basic information

I can't understand how to purchase the repair kit for my laptop
Sir plz help me. And give me easy way to resolve my problem
I want your soft help

Thanks & Regards
Prashant Sharma
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
14032 1327 3147
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Prashantgt90

Ordinarily, I would recommend using HP Recovery Media to restore your PC to its original condition. That would erase the entire drive, format the drive, and install the OS, the drivers, and the HP utilities.

Unfortunately, there is no HP Recovery Media linked to the HP Product Page for your PC. This could be an oversight by HP, or it could also mean that HP no longer stocks the recovery media for your PC. They no long stock recovery media for the older PCs.

Since HP no longer provides Recovery Media for your model, a couple of other sites you should check are: http://www.computersurgeons.com/ and http://www.restoredisks.com/

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks sir for your imp reply
I am see these two link which you provided to me but my laptop model(HP pavilion DV6 6119tx) is not available on these sits.
Can you plz provide me some more link where I will search my laptop model and find solution for my problem.

Thanks & Regards
Prashant Sharma
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
14032 1327 3147
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Prashantgt90

Sorry, but those are the only site I know of that regularly stock HP recovery media.

Some of the Win7 PCs are going on 10 years old now, and no one stocks stuff forever.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation