cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
britesc
Level 1
8 3 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

If I move the monitor / lid on my DV7-3105EA only about 1 in 10 times will it work again

Hi,

The monitor / lid on my DV7-3105EA is playing up. If I move it or close it only about 1 in 10 times will it come live again.

It does not show the HP startup logo or the windows OS.

Of the 1 in 10 times about half of those times I get a red shadow round the logo etc.

I presume I need to get the laptop serviced but am not sure how to go about that.

I live in Spain.

Any advice gratefully received.

Kind regards,

jB

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
dante316
Level 4
40 40 4 47
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

If I move the monitor / lid on my DV7-3105EA only about 1 in 10 times will it work again

contact HP tech support for repair the number is

Primary +34 912 754 999
Secondary +34 902 012 959
Backup +44 (0) 203 027 7238

***Click on “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
britesc
Level 1
8 3 0 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks very much...

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation