Note on archived topics.
05-27-2015 08:35 PM
Please try uninstall the driver from the device manager.
1. Device Manager > uninstall the drivers (Incorrect driver)
2. Install driver from http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66243.exe
3. Reboot the PC
4. Check if its working fine
5. If issue is not fixed repeat step 1.
6. Intall the driver from http://down.driversdown.com/HP/ZBook-15/sp63909.exe
7. Reboot the PC and Check if its working fine.
8. If issue is not fixed repeat step 1.
10. Reboot the PC and Check if its working fine.
11. If issue is not fixed. Then we need to reinstall the operating system
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.
06-13-2015 04:03 PM
I own an HP Elitepad 1000 G2 Tablet (Product number: J8Q17EA#AB9) / Windows 8.1 Pro x64.
I cannot get the integrated HP lt4112 Gobi 4G broadband module correctly installed, because I get conflicts with the tablet shutdown time / loss of sleep functionallity:
- Firstlly, when applying the device drivers from HP product site, the HP lt4112 Gobi 4G Module isn't automatically installed. Using the Windows Device Manager, I must force the installed "USB Mobile Broadband Network Adapter Module" device (in USB Controllers) and the other 4 "HP lt4112 Gobi 4G Module" devices (in Other Devices) drivers to be updated searching in C:\Program Files (x86)\HP LTE Gobi 4G\Driver\Driver\X64 software folder.
- Secondlly, after I get the Mobile Broadband installed, I loose the sleep button funcionallity, also the sleep option in shutdown menu, and the tablet takes about 5 minutes to shutdown / restart, and I cannot shutdown it (because it restarts everytime).
To shutdown it I must select disable the Mobile Broadband device in Networking & Sharing Center, and right after I get the sleep funcionallity operational again.
I have tried all the adviced solutions about this problem in the forums, but I had no success:
- Tried all the HP driver versions / installing sequence
- Tried the Huawei driver
- Tried to update the module firmware
Windows and drivers are all up-to-date.
Can someone help me resolving this driver issue, please?
Thank you in advance.