cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AlexVesr
Level 1
7 4 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Installing Win 7 on HP Pavilion 15-e088er

Hello everyone.
I have an HP Pavilion Laptop 15-e088er. Officially, the site has no drivers for Win 7 for your notebook. Can someone specify the location where to find the drivers for Win 7 for HP Pavilion 15-e088er.
Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 11
Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 633
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi alex

Most of the drivers you find in the link you found for your laptop will work on windows 7 too

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5404...

And if you are having  difficulty finding any other drivers once you install it.. you can come back here and post the details we ill try to find it for you..

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Highlighted
AlexVesr
Level 1
7 4 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That is, I understand that the driver will work?
0 Kudos
Level 11
Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 633
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not all.. but most of em will or rather should work..

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation