cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MJ188 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Intel rapid storage technology driver

I just bought HP Notebook - 15-ay057nm

From the page bellow I have tried and downloaded both Intel rapid storage technology drivers but when I try to install them I receive an error:

This platform is not supported.

I have Windows 10 x64 version 10.0.14393

What am I doing wrong? Do I need this driver or not?

If my notebook is not supported then please HP remove the drivers from download options on your support page.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/10862300/model/12499041

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18479 18426 1510 2553
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Intel rapid storage technology driver

@MJ188

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand you've attempted to install the intel rapid storage technology driver and it didn't work due to the msg-"This platform is not supported",

Don't worry as this update is subject to the product number within your model series as each product contains different parts on which this update would be supported,

Since your intel chipset isn't the same model as the one you've attempted to update it to, it hasn't worked.

I would recommend you wait for the HP updates to update your chipset if and when necessary as it would do the same automatically when any such update is available.

Keep me posted if you have any other queries,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation