cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
12 8 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

Is the Envy 15-c101dx still available from HP?

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x2 Detachable PC 15
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I no longer see this item available at the HP web store. Has this model been discontinued? If so, why? If not when will it return to the HP store?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
42,970 42,758 6,846 11,961
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Once they are pulled out of the HP store that is usually the last you will see them there. It may be available in the refurbished section or through a secondary seller like Best Buy, etc. 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-envy-2-in-1-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-m-8gb-memory-500gb-ha...

http://www.cnet.com/products/hp-envy-x2-15-c101dx-15-6-core-m-5y71-windows-8-1-64-bit-8-gb-ram-500-g...

CNET has a link to amazon marketplace where the seller has just 15 more and they are selling for like $150 less than HP was asking. The HP link is down. 

We are fellow end users and HP does not let us know its marketing plans, sorry to say. 

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
12 8 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was afraid of that. We can only hope it is so thay can make room for a new and improved model. I like many of the design aspects of the 15-c101dx and would hate to see it abandoned.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

They just make so many models with minor variations that any specific one is not around long but you should be able to find one in the same model line. What is wrong with the amazon.com link by the way? You would still get a full HP warranty on it 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
12 8 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nothing at all wrong with the Amazon link, but I already have one. I'll pass it along to any who ask where they can get one (because they do look).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry I guess I assumed you were wanting to buy one

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation