cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
scribbled28 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there a UK Store for Pavilion Batteries

HP Notebook Pavilion 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

I am looking for a new battery since my current one holds absolutely 0 charge and all of the diagonstics have basically said its dead on all accounts.

I have scoured the internet and I can only seem to find a US HP store for batteries which I don't want to use if there is a UK store. Batteries seem reasonably expensive and I don't really want to be biten by an exchange rate and a foreign currency charge by my bank if I can help it. All the available batteries in the UK are not HP batteries and don't really trust them. But I'm holding out hope that since HP are a reasonably big company there is a way of buying a battery in £s.

According to my HP Support Assistant the serial numbers are as follows.

Product Number: J5B65EA#ABU

Battery  has a sticker on it stating:

"Replace with HP spare 756743-001, CT: 6ECPF04BB6X37K"

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Provost
Provost
25082 24756 3547 7914
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@scribbled28

To better help you we would need the exact model number or product number of your laptop/desktop???

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c00033108

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
scribbled28 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

According to my HP Support Assistant the serial numbers are as follows.

Product Number: J5B65EA#ABU

Battery  has a sticker on it stating:

"Replace with HP spare 756743-001, CT: 6ECPF04BB6X37K"

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation