cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AleeXaib Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Issue in warranty claim

HP Envy Q006tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I bought new HP Envy Q006tx from an authorised dealer in pakistan named "Compsi" Lahore,My machine came with an manufacturing  fault and I requested HP to replace my unit as there is a manufacturing fault, but HP didn't do it instead they said we will warranty claim this issue, I was afraid that as there is a manufacturing fault this machine will give me  tough time in future then HP told me we will give you 1 year extended warrenty for your fear I said okay all I want is my machine to run okay.

But, now due to poorly designed laptop lid connector something is broken inside my machine and your authorised dealer saying we will not claim this in warranty the HP guy who give me extended warranty I am writing him emails and he is not replying to my emails his name and email address is : 

[edited]

Please can you someone at HP ask him to reply to my emails or anyone else representing HP can contact me I want to discuss this in detail?

If I am getting all these issues then what is the point of buy a machine from your authorised dealer at a very high price relatively to the market?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
18,705 14,031 293 1,097
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Issue in warranty claim

@AleeXaib

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation