cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ELENA74 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

KEYBOARD IS NOT WORKING (WINDOWS 10) - PAVILION g7-1310us NOTEBOOK PC

Pavilion g7-1310us Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

THE KEYBOARD OF THE NOTEBOOK IS NOT RESPONDING SOME DAYS AGO.  RECENTLY WINDOWS WAS UPDATED TO WINDOWS 10 (64 BIT).   IF I TURN ON THE COMPUTER AND HOLD ESCAPE KEY FOR A SECONDS WHILE IS OPENING, THEN RECOGNIZE IT, BUT IF I LEAVE TURN ON NORMALY, THE SYSTEM DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE KEYBOARD. ONLY WORKS SOME KEYS AS A SPACEBAR AND SOME OTHERS.   I TRY PUT AN EXTERNAL KEYBOARD, BUT IS'NT WORK TOO. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,833 13,833 747 1,767
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

KEYBOARD IS NOT WORKING (WINDOWS 10) - PAVILION g7-1310us NOTEBOOK PC

Hi @ELENA74

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I understand that your keyboard is not working with your HP PAVILION g7-1310us Notebook. I am happy to help! 

Please try the steps within this guide, Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting (Windows 7) as these steps should work on Windows 10. However, I do not see any drivers being available for Windows 10 for this Notebook model. And, this could be the reason this is happening as well. You can also try our HP Support Assistant just in case it picks up any drivers that might have come out. 

If the steps in the guide do not resolve the issue, consider restoring the Notebook to Windows 7, or Windows 8/8.1. 

If this helps, please consider clicking on 'accept as solution.' And, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Hope this post helps! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation