Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (190 Views)

Key board replacement for HP Envy M6-1000

Product Name: hp pavilion M6-1000 Laptop

Hello,

I need a replacement keyboard for an HP Envy M6-1000

Found one for a HP Envy M6-K (see link for reference:  https://www.amazon.com/Cool-See-725450-001-PK130UM1F00-M6-K001XX-M6-K010DX/dp/B00ZEE3U0E)

What's the difference between the two models if any, and would this key board work?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Tutor
Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Key board replacement for HP Envy M6-1000

Hello @Nat0822!

If you want to change any part of your laptop, please bring it to HP Service Centre nearest your location.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up"button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)

Re: Key board replacement for HP Envy M6-1000

thank you for the help, but this will not solve my problem.   I was instructed to find a replacement keyboard for someone else.  I do not have the lap top in my possession

I found this one  - would this be compatible?  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZEE3U0E/ref=pd_sbs_147_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GP6QR1YJ56GQTKRJZ...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation