cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard Faulty

HP Envy 15-ae009tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 

i have hp envy 15-ae009tx laptop and that have keyboard problem.how i can change it.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
28 28 2 7
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard Faulty

Hello Mishra,

You have come to the right place to find suggestions, solutions and a helping hand! I understand that you were seeking more information about Warranty. 

Here is information about Global Warranty and some FAQs about Global Warranty. If you have more questions or concerns, I would suggest contacting us. Please use the following link to create yourself a case number:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Nav

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation