cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Keyboard, Hard Drive, Mouse NOT working on HP SPLIT X2

HP Recommended

I have HP SPLIT 13-m006tu x2 PC.

Windows 8.1

The problem that i am having is that the docking station has stopped working. This problem was occoured over night.

Following devices have stopped responding

1- Hard Drive (docking)

2- Keyboard

3- Mouse

2nd Battery and 'Eject Dock icon' sometimes shows in the task bar but when i disconnect and reconnect the dock, it disappears. 

There is no system sound when i reconnect the dock to the system.

Moreover when i try to connect and extenal USB in the dock, it constantly tries to connect it as i hear the system sound repeatedly, but it never connects.

However PC along with touch screen is working normally.

Your earliy responce will be highly appriciated in this regard. As i have really important data in the drive which i cant access right now.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 714 1,912
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Fahd-Adeel,

Welcome to the HP Forums!:smileyhappy:

It is a terrific place to find answers and information!
For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide.

Learn How to Post and More

I understand that you are having a difficulty with the docking station.  Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting Problems with Docking Stations that should help you to resolve this difficulty.!

If the issue remains please contact HP support for assistance.

Please call our technical support at 800 474 6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get a support number for your region.

World Wide Phone Support

To say thanks for responding please click the thumbs up icon below.

If this resolves your difficulty please let other people know by choosing solution provided.  This will give it more visibility and make it easier for other people to find.

Good Luck!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thankyou for the reply.

The problem got solved as soon as i connected the laptop with the charger. Apparently the battery of dock was all drained out, which was causing the functionalities related to dock to freeze.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation