cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ian_Adrian Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard malfunction in HP elitebook

HP Elitebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
  1. When i try to type something, letter "b" is continuously pressed. I will need to press other keys to stop it. Sometimes it automatically press even i didn't press any key.
  2. When i Open a browser and type something in the URL that starts with letter "g" and type a second letter, the search bar automatically pop-up. The issue also reflects when im in Desktop. When i press "g" and type a second letter the search window in the window explorer pop-up. 

I tried uninstalling the keyboard driver from Device manager but it didn't work. It works fine when I connect an external USB Keyboard. Please help. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation