Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Drogdoll Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard stopped working

Split x2 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I have had my split x2 for the party 2 years and now the my laptop would not start if it's attached to the keyboard. I tried plugging in the adapter (all genuine hp parts) and the light does not even turn off. If I use the screen as a tablet it works and can charge the screen without the keyboard but the minute I connect the keyboard it shuts down and the screen has to be recharged. I am not sure if I can just replace the keyboard alone.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2245 146 290
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard stopped working

Hey @Drogdoll

Thanks for joining the HP Support Forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. 

I understand you're having issues with your HP split PC. I would like to help. 

I too am thinking it's time to look at replacing the keyboard. I will let you know what's doable when you reply with your PC product number. If you're not sure how to find that information, please click here for instructions: http://ow.ly/Sblkw

Thanks, 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation