Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting.
Is this device your own asset or is company owned asset ?
1. Suspend the BitLocker protection >> https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/4684-bitlocker-drive-encryption-suspend-resume-protection-wind...
2. Restart the PC.
3. I suggest you update the BIOS of the notebook PC. Visit the HP drivers section from here >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
and download/update the BIOS. Here are detailed instructions >> https://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c00042629
4. Restart the PC
5. Resume the BitLocker protection after the BIOS update >> https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/4684-bitlocker-drive-encryption-suspend-resume-protection-wind...
6. Restart the PC again
If you run the latest BIOS and you still experience the BitLocker issues after following the above suggestions, try :
1) with internal and external keyboard directly connected to the PC
2) try to reach Microsoft Support (BitLocker is Microsoft product) :
- forum > https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/
- support agent > https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
Hope this helps.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community