Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Niceman331 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard writing wrong letters

Hp 15-r216nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi , my laotop started yesterday to type wrong selected letters or numbers , for example when I select letter n it typed nn , when select number 6 it types 6666 , I select restart , then now im in trouble to type my windows password , I tried fn + numlk , no solve , what I can do plz
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12664 840 1469
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard writing wrong letters

Hi @Niceman331

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

Saw your post and I understand that you are having the issue with the keyboard and it is typing many characters when you press the key once.

I’d love to help!

Follow the steps in the below link to fix this issue.

http://hp.care/2g2CHDU

Let me know how it goes and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Take care!

Good day!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation