cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sikat_08
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

LCD Screen Backlight/Inverter

HP Recommended

Hey there, I just wanna ask if the backlight labeled as PK70009L00-A00-98O-02003 can be replaced by PK70008H00-A00-935-21423?? Thanks for your response in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sikat_08
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey RedRose0528, 

I really appreciate your respond. I already replaced a different code backlight on my laptop and it works. Thank you. 🙂

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
RedRose0528
Level 9
3,429 3,351 129 679
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sikat_08,

You are looking for a replacement backlight, is that correct? I will try to help you.

Can you please provide the model of the computer you have, If you are unsure where to locate that information have a look at this link for help if needed.

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
Sikat_08
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey RedRose0528, 

I really appreciate your respond. I already replaced a different code backlight on my laptop and it works. Thank you. 🙂

View solution in original post

RedRose0528
Level 9
3,429 3,351 129 679
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sikat_08, 

Good news I am glad you were able to resolve the issue. 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation