cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
WestonW Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop Not Turning On

HP Pavilion e-020us
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I got a little bit of water on the keypad of the keyboard, I quickly cleaned it up, and when I went to type in word the keyboard was acting strange, W Was Y and U was giving me this, U;;;ES1 I turned it off and let it sit to dry (I also took the back off down to the hard drive), then I went to turn it on a day later and it won't turn on or charge at all, I need some help with this.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15163 14421 854 2152
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop Not Turning On

Hey there @WestonW, welcome to the HP Forums!

I read about how your notebook is no longer powering up and wanted to reach out. I would recommend that you try calling phone support to discuss your repair options with them. If the computer is no longer under warranty, you could also seek help from a local repair shop for this issue.

Click the thumbs up below to show appreciation for my help!

Click the "Accept as Solution" if I have guided you to a solution!

Contact HP:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation