cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Loki20
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop Password recovery not microsoft account

HP Pavilion po77tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently i had kept password for my lappy and i dont remember xactly.......how can i recover it. For the backup i had HP Simple Pass Pin to login but now I want to recover my Password. What should i do ???

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
go2
Level 7
1,105 1,103 86 199
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

loki20

Forgotten password and other sign-in problems

Reset your user password

HP Notebook PCs - Using HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
need2learn
Level 1
4 3 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi go2......your suggestions might work IF the password the customer needed to recover was his Microsoft account pw. But his question is about his laptop pw. Which is the same issue I am having with a brand new laptop that I cannot access because it is not recognizing my pw. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation