cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
replayz Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop Repair after warranty expires

My laptop stopped turning on but my warranty has recently expired, will they still repair it for me even if it's out of warranty?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,244 8,112 484 925
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop Repair after warranty expires

Hi @replayz

Thanks for the post. 

If you have any technical issues or if you could explain the issue you are facing with the computer along with computer model and operating system information, I will be glad to help. 

If your computer is not turning ON, I would like to know if you see any light on the computer. Is there a light on the AC port. 

For hardware service options, I recommend you to contact our phone support for the options available. 

Awaiting your reply. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,
That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation