cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AgentClank
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop charges and then stops

Pavillion
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello, I am running into a major issue. My laptop charges for a few seconds them stops. When I start my computer it starts running but after a few seconds it stops, so i have to close it and wait for several minutes and come back and start it.

The battery icon doesn't show ' plugged in, not charging' instead it shows ' xx% remaining' . 

And I've noticed that it charges for 10 seconds, then stops and again charges after 30 sec. 

I have Windows 8.1 64- bit.  Please help me..

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 7 GOLD_MASTER
Level 7
564 545 67 123
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop charges and then stops

Hi.

Welcome to the forum AgentClank.

Find and fix problems with devices and hardware

Testing and Calibrating the Battery

Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Improving Battery Performance

Press the icon""to say thanks, Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

I am an Hp expert in Spanish and I am a volunteer.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation