Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Laptop goes on sleep mode suddenly

HP Recommended

Hi

My laptop (HP 630) suddenly went on sleep mode while I was working on. Ii was plugged in even. what can be the reason?

It happened two days before but it was due to over heating. It happened today but there was not anything like over heating and even it happened twice today. Everything is normal. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
Level 7
879 878 37 104
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This HP document discusses problems with sleep and hibernate modes.  It starts out with the simple, rather obvious solutions, but then gets a bit deeper, suggesting a system resore.

Please see if there is anything in this document that will help,

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01853693

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation