Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Liz26 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop is stuck on the hp loading screen

15-af100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi, I'm insanely frustrated right now. I recently got this laptop for my birthday on February 26 (2016). All I really use it for is watching YouTube, doing school work on google docs and Pandora and Netflix. In March, I had to completely reset my laptop because everytime I went online a bunch of pop ups would come up. So everything was fine after I reset it up until today when I got home from school. Last night I got notifications from the hp support thing that I had updates waiting to be installed so I clicked hoping that they would install last night. Well, I went on my laptop after school today and since then it has been stuck on the hp loading screen (I've been home for 3 hours at this point). I'm so incredibly pissed off because I got this laptop just over 3 months ago BRAND NEW and this is the second time where it's completely useless. And it's not like I'm downloading anything off the Internet or anything like that, I literally go online watch YouTube, do homework if I need to and that's all I do online! So I would love to know what the hell in supposed to do. Also, automatic repair doesn't do anything!
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
15436 15381 1436 3416
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop is stuck on the hp loading screen

Liz26

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

While this PC is still under warranty, you should contact HP Customer Support directly to have them put you in touch with HP Technical Support to see what they can do about diagnosing and repairing your machine remotely.

I did this recently and the HP Tech was able to remotely access my PC from the Internet and do the needed repairs.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck
========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".
========================================================================

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation