Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@Anisio wrote:

do you understand if you gotta a sound a key is pressed the problem is a key pressed if you remove the keyboard and mouse pad and wifi button and use a usb keyboard and mouse and the problem still there your problem is the motherboard you can try a linux version USB to make sure your system dont have problems

I did remove everything you mentioned and still have the same problem. If I operated Linux, does that erase my current Windows system?

HP Recommended

The best thing to do is disable physical not on software because is hardware problem no software if you dont do it physical you never know

HP Recommended

you can download any linux live version and run on pendrive dont afect your system

HP Recommended

@Anisio wrote:

The best thing to do is disable physical not on software because is hardware problem no software if you dont do it physical you never know

So I need to replace the motherboard?

If I can disable the keyboard driver instead -besides removing it- can I operate with only USB keyboard and mouse forever? -while having the keyboard placed again in order not to have my laptop open-

HP Recommended

you can just remove the connection cables you dont need to leave your notebook opened

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.