cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Aditya_C Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop not turning on

HP Pavilion 15-P208TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Folks, 

Today morning I tried to reset my HP laptop chosen the option Removes evrything my files and apps settings etc. but it failed at 48% - and I tried couple of more times but had the same result when it reaches at 48%. After that I looged off and when tired to turn on only hp logo showing but failed to turn on. Unfortunately i have not taken the back of my recovery and  the warranty of the product is also expired 5 months back - so I am extremlyworried about it . Also please note when i bought this product it was windows 8.1 built later i upgraded to windows 10. Please suggest how do I trouble shoot and what are the procedure i should take to get rid of these - many thanks in advance 

Thanks, 

Adi.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Aditya_C Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop not turning on

Well - I even tried the system testing and all of them have been proved pass. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation