Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MayesMariah Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop wont go past startup loading screen

Hp laptop

My laptop randomly shut off, now when i turn it back on it just loops on the start-up loading screeb. I tried to do a factory reset but it said the data was locked or something? Please help and fast!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8300 8281 566 545
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop wont go past startup loading screen

Hi MayesMariah, Welcome to the HP Forums :)

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

I see you are having an issue booting up the system.

Don't worry we will work together and try to get this resolved.

I would request you to try the troubleshooting steps in those links .

(1) For Windows ( 10 ,8 ,8.1 )  - No Boot - Win 10, Win 8

(2) For Windows ( 7, Vista, XP ) - Win 7, Win Vista, XP

If all the diagnostic test pass and you are unable to access the Recovery Partition, then you can order the Recovery Disc online by clicking here Recovery Media .

After entering the computer model and the Operating System that came with the system , select Order Recovery Media.

I hope this helps and you are able to get this issue fixed.

If you need any help, please reach out to us and we will gladly help you.

Wish you a wonderful weekend. Cheers !!

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation