Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
its a hp Laptop......
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)

Hello!      we finally meet!

Laocation: very far away

Mood: check

hight: 5,9

Onwards;

My laptop is working at 100% even just using Edge...and the keyboard now has a small dent

(dont suppose you can help me with that?)

can someone or some thing put me in the direction on how to help it relax ?

your truly

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @wheresmyname - Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to help!

Going through your post, are you referring that the CPU usage is 100% while you are just running the browser? Please let me know in detail. I'd also like to know the HP laptop product number or model number. If unsure, please check: http://hp.care/2oPCMBG

Also, did you know that the Windows XP support is completely retired by Microsoft and HP? But, I'd try my level best to assist you with the issue. 

Did you try clearing the temporary files on your PC? If not, please first clear the temp files and cache memory on your PC. You can use programs such as CCleaner to perform this. Then run an anti-virus program to make sure the PC is free of any virus or malware. Check http://hp.care/2pk0nuI for more steps on this.

Thanks, I will watch for your reply!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.