cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Looking for a charger for Chromebook. No success.

HP Recommended
Chromebook 11-1101UK
Chrome OS

Hi,

I have this Chromebook and the charger is missing. I bought a replacement 5.25V x 3A micro-USB charger for this unit but it doesn't fit. I have exhausted all search avenues using the details given below in the product label. I am completely stumped. The HP SKU, nor UPN is findable on your site and they don't give me many leads on the web. I have checked the specs and cannot find any definitive information on the port connector type. Micro-USB doesn't fit. It appears it might be USB-C but that doesn't seem correct either because that seems to be a newer type of connector that would be unlikely on an older product like this. What is the standard connector type name for this product? Is there a part number or spec for the charger product? I'd appreciate any help - I'm completely stumped on this one!

Regards

Liam Caffrey

Chromebook11-101UK.gif

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,385 86,267 10,970 23,566
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try the following site in the UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-11-1126UK-Chromebook-11/dp/B00GAT7PD0

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi banhien,

I checked this link and all the comments... charger issues seem to be common...

The Product Details for the link you gave me refers to....

Series Chromebook 11-1126UK F3V22AA

The model number on my packaging is HP Chromebook 11-1101UK and the SKU is F3V22AA. This combination does not match the link that you gave me (11-1126UK/F3V22AA)

Do you know if this item that I have charges via a micro-USB because I bought a micro-USB (3 Amp) but it won't fit into the port. What kind of DC-in port is on these devices?

Any ideas?

Liam

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation