cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LiamCaffrey
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looking for a charger for Chromebook. No success.

Chromebook 11-1101UK
Chrome OS

Hi,

I have this Chromebook and the charger is missing. I bought a replacement 5.25V x 3A micro-USB charger for this unit but it doesn't fit. I have exhausted all search avenues using the details given below in the product label. I am completely stumped. The HP SKU, nor UPN is findable on your site and they don't give me many leads on the web. I have checked the specs and cannot find any definitive information on the port connector type. Micro-USB doesn't fit. It appears it might be USB-C but that doesn't seem correct either because that seems to be a newer type of connector that would be unlikely on an older product like this. What is the standard connector type name for this product? Is there a part number or spec for the charger product? I'd appreciate any help - I'm completely stumped on this one!

Regards

Liam Caffrey

Chromebook11-101UK.gif

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 19
Level 19
78,199 78,099 9,624 20,801
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try the following site in the UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-11-1126UK-Chromebook-11/dp/B00GAT7PD0

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
LiamCaffrey
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi banhien,

I checked this link and all the comments... charger issues seem to be common...

The Product Details for the link you gave me refers to....

Series Chromebook 11-1126UK F3V22AA

The model number on my packaging is HP Chromebook 11-1101UK and the SKU is F3V22AA. This combination does not match the link that you gave me (11-1126UK/F3V22AA)

Do you know if this item that I have charges via a micro-USB because I bought a micro-USB (3 Amp) but it won't fit into the port. What kind of DC-in port is on these devices?

Any ideas?

Liam

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation