cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Loose power jack

hp envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot find detail information as to what is covered on my warranty and what process to go through to get warranty service.  I have had my laptop for about six months and the power jack input port is loose.

Please advise as to the actual warranted parts and labor (original manufacturers) and the process to go through to get my port tightened up or fixed.

Thank you,

Jerry

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Loose power jack

Having the same problem with a new notebook. Geek squad told me the jack input port is supposed to have some "wiggle room":smileysurprised: Did you ever find a solution? TY

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation