cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jm559
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post

Lost administrator password

HP Recommended
Up stream notebook pc13
Lost administrator password
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Jm559
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,962 9,858 796 3,831
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is your HP computer model ?

With regards to the provided code, please try with this one - enter it as a response >> q3ffgqoqvv

Reads like - queen, three, fox, fox, golf, queen, oscar, queen, victor, victor

This should help you reset the BIOS password/start-up password/BIOS security settings.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
Jm559
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
13-c110nr
0 Kudos
Jm559
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
That didn't work
0 Kudos
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,962 9,858 796 3,831
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Stream should not procude such a long code.

Please, restart the PC, attemp to enter BIOS and provide me with a new code (double/triple check the numbers)

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,962 9,858 796 3,831
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The code you provided above is 10 characters long, but HP Stream 13 should procude 8 characters long code.

0 Kudos
Jm559
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
13c110nr please send me code again
0 Kudos
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,962 9,858 796 3,831
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please, restart the PC and provide again a system disabled code - the initial number provided above (before) seems to be incorrect.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation