Note on archived topics.
11-27-2016 11:16 PM
Everything seemed to be working fine. Maybe it was my environment that made me not hear it before, but I can hear a rather loud buzzing/humming sound coming from the top right of the keyboard. This is strange since I've had the computer now for 3 days and have only really used it for 2.
HP Pavilion notebook 15-au063nr
1) Loud Buzzing/humming sound
2) Brand New (little to no use)
3) No software has been installed except for the chrome browser
11-29-2016 10:58 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums :) I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. As I understand the laptop is creating a buzzing sound,
Don't worry though as I have a few recommendations:
- Updating your Notebook computer BIOS
- Keeping notebook air vents clear and clean
- Increasing the efficiency of the notebook to reduce heat
- Using Windows Task Manager to identify corrupt processes
- Selecting power saves settings to shut off your computer when it is not in use For more details: Click here
Thanks for being a part of the HP community.
Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.
If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.
I am an HP Employee