cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mjwxtreme
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Many problems that after many tries have failed to repair

HP Recommended

I am running a hdx16t with windows 7 64 bit and this computer has many issues, number one, it will not install service pack 2 after following the 16 million different ways I was told by hp in my research none work. the computer also has a blue screen of death that can not be resolved, it reads  DRIVER/POWER/STATE/FAILURE  I have tried everything and yet am frustrated and exhausted. finally for your enjoyment, this lovely computer will not let me play a blueray disc but after following the directions by Cyberlink, it tells me that it can not update my device and terminates, so there is three issues that are a thorn in my side can you maybe help with these items as I am not computer savy as most out there so laymen terms would be very helpful in my eyes. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation