Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
What is the maximum RAM that my laptop will support. I currently have 8Gb
Your PC will support 16GB of RAM, Max
Two SODIMM slots - NON customer accessible / upgradeable
DDR3L-1600 Dual Channel Support
Supports up to 16 GB of system RAM in the following conƭgurations
● 16384-MB total system memory (8192×2)
● 12288-MB total system memory (8192×1) + (4096×1)
● 8192-MB total system memory (8192×1) or (4096×2)
● 6144-MB total system memory (4096×1) + (2048×1)
● 4096-MB total system memory (4096×1) or (2048×2)
Download the Guide from here : https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-15-ab200-notebook-pc-series/8499306/model/9093579/m...
See Page 54/55 Chapter 6 for Removal and replacement procedures
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community