Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hamster1999 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Max ram for dv7 notebook

SD.MS/pro.MMMC.XD
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello I was wondering what the maximum amount of ram a  SD.MS/pro.MMMC.XD Pavilion notebook can take. Cheers

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
12831 1667 4273
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Max ram for dv7 notebook

Hi,

What do you actually need to know:
1. Maximum RAM support?
2. SD card capacity?
3. eMMC slot?

And what is your machine, exact model name, product number? Is it just Pavilion dv7??
http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00033108

Regards

Visruth
I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for HP

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos
Hamster1999 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Max ram for dv7 notebook

Hello thank you for your reply.

It's a go pavilion entertainment pc notebook. The exact model is a SD.MS/pro.MMC.XD .

I was wondering it's maximum ram support.

Regards
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
12831 1667 4273
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Max ram for dv7 notebook

Still I don't know what is the exact model name, product number. Without this info, everyone here is blind.

Please use the HP document I linked to find this info.

I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for HP

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation