Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)

Maximum RAM size does this model support..?

Product Name: HP Pavilion - 14-al110tx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am planning to buy this model, can any one tell me how much the maximum RAM does this model can support..?

So that If in future i want to upgrade the RAM then i can do so :)

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)

Re: Maximum RAM size does this model support..?

Hi @Apurv_ojas,

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! :) Good day. Hope you are doing well. I understand that you require information about the maximum ram supported by the notebook. It will be a genuine pleasure to assist you here. :)

You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. I have reviewed the situation and it is paramount that we address your issue. Thank you for giving us the privilege to assist you on this platform. :) Excellent research  and diagnosis were done before posting your query. Kudos to you for that. :)

Going by the  product specifications of the machine the maximum ram supported by the machine is about 12 GB. Link for product specifications: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-14-Notebook-PC-series/12499206/model/13152624/docume...

Memory, standard

12 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB)

This link could also be useful as it gives the required RAM for different operating systems. Link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-14-Notebook-PC-series/12499206/model/13152624/docume...

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you .:)

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.  :)

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. :)

Happy holidays to you and your family:)  Take care.:)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation