Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sarav2003 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft Office Starter

Pavilion dv6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently cleared my hard drive and installed Windows 10. Originally I had Microsoft Office Starter on my machine but now I'm not able to download the software. It shows here that it was originally on my laptop: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03337074#AbT1 but now I have no way of getting this software. I did find one link for it, but it did not work. Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
104130 94682 14573 22395
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft Office Starter

Hi:

Office 2010 Starter only installs on PC's with W7 (which is what your PC came with originally).

It would still work if you upgraded from W7 to W10 and it was installed on W7, but now that you have installed W10, it won't work.

There are free Office-type programs out there that will read and edit MS Office files.

I like this one for example...

http://www.ksosoft.com/downloads/windows

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
25 23 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft Office Starter

Spoiler
Павел, приветствую, друг. Почему-то не могу отправить тебе личное сообщение. Извините за офф.
0 Kudos
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10015 6655 119 419
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft Office Starter

@victor71

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I Work for HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation