Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

When ever I attempt to go to the microsoft store it gives me an error.  it says "Try that agan. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. The error code is 0x8000FFFF, in case you need it." Nothing I do fixes the issue.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
Hi,

This may occur due to corrupt store files or settings. It may also happen if any proxy is enabled.

I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:
a. Press Windows + R keys to open run window.
b. Type the following command in run and press Enter.
wsreset.exe

Try disabling proxy and check. Please follow these steps:
a. Press Windows + R keys, type inetcpl.cpl in run window and press Enter.
b. Click connections tab and then click LAN settings.
c. Click to uncheck "Use proxy server for your LAN" box.
d. Click ok, apply and ok.

If you are using third party security software, try disabling third party security software and check. Disable third-party Security Software.

If still issue persists,
Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files.

Refer this link:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833#bookmark-use%20the%20system%20file%20checker%20tool

Run the DISM Tool:
If the issue persists, run the DISM tool to restore the healthy system files.
Right click on the Start button, click on Command Prompt (Admin).

In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try to reset Windows store cache using the following discussion:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-10-windows-store-...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

None of ths worked. I cant reset my cash and It doesnt allow me to uncheck the proxy box.

HP Recommended

Well continue with the remaining suggested steps then.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.