cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Xahid
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mobile Broadband Not working.

Hp ProBook 6440b
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi Everyone ! I have Hp-ProBook 6440b, with windows 7 (64 Bit) installed. The issue is that mobile broadband driver is not working properly. I've installed latest drivers from hp, did almost everything, But it still isn't working. When i open Hp Connection Manager, on Mobile Broadband (WWAN) tab, it says "Disabled by device manager". And when i go to device manager, > Ports (COM & LPT) the driver "Hp un2420 HS-USB QDLoader (COM 4), it says the device is working properly. And when i go to "Network Adaptors there is no driver installed for my Mobile Broadband. 
Please help!!! I'm attaching images of HP Connection manager and deiver manager.

1.JPG1.JPG

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation