Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gaurav_A Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Model No - HP Pavilion x360 13-u112TU : Has anyone bought this one? Can't find it anywhere.

HP Pavilion x360 13-u112TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone got this model from HP - Pavilion x360 13-u112TU. I couldn't find it on HP Website or anywhere on Internet. The model available (HP Pavilion x360 13-u005tu), similar to this, have 4 GB RAM while this one has a 8 GB RAM and another empty slot for possible expansion upto 16 GB.

The only downside of this model compared to other similar model (HP Pavilion x360 13-u005tu) is that this one has a 45W power adaptor, instead of 65W on the other laptop. 

It seems this model has been discontinued by HP. Can somebody pleae share their experience if they have this particular model.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Provost Provost
Provost
73336 8906 19161
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Model No - HP Pavilion x360 13-u112TU : Has anyone bought this one? Can't find it anywhere.

Hi,

HP can have 13-u000aa to 13-099zz and they use Gen 6 CPU's. Newer machines can be 13-u100aa to 13-u199zz and they use Gen 7 CPU's.

The problem is: HP does NOT sell all of them at the same time, same market therefore you have to look at your local store. This model use Gen 7 CPU therefore very new:

http://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c05272304

And pleae note: no chance to upgrade the machine yourself therefore you have to make decision BEFORE go out and buy because i WILL cost heaps to ask HP Authorized Services to upgrade.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Gaurav_A Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I was able to find the product specification of this product, thanks for sharing the link anyways. My issue is that apart from Product information, I could not see this product anywhere, neither on HP website nor at any of there authorized Sellers. This model was available at only one of the E Comm websites.

I was looking for a 8-GB RAM model and none of the pavilion x360 models had more than 4 GB. That's the reason I am inclined towards buying this one but am worried because could not find it anywhere else.

Since there are no reveiws available for this model, I posted in this forum to know the experience of the people who have bought this model.

Regards,

Gaurav.

0 Kudos
Coolvenky712 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Same thing I have in my mind ....
I am also looking for this model.
Did you buy this model?
0 Kudos
Gaurav_A Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I did. Couldn't wait so have ordered it, but yet to receive the laptop.

Took the risk, though I am sure there would be no issue with Warranty etc. The only issue I see is 45W adaptor since that might lead to slow charging, in comparison to a 65W adaptor, which is a standard now a days for such laptops. But that doesn't cost much in comparison to an extra 4GB RAM. I'll get one 65W adaptor if I see any problem due to adaptor.

Rest I'll be able to share once I receive my order and use the laptop for a few days. First thing would be to check the specifications, should be as mentioned on the website from where I ordered. :)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation