cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Eeyore
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Model: m6-1045dx laptop, cp1525nw wireless printer

HP Recommended

Laptop: Model: m6-1045dx B5S08UA#ABA

Moving up 15 years in router technology.  Would a dual band router work with these two items?   Anything I need to look out for if I buy a fancy new router then try to connect with older hardware?  Even a WII?

Know vague, any input appreciated,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,854 93,511 12,290 26,126
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes and you have to allow your dual band router to broadcast TWO bandwidths (2.4GHz and 5GHz).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,854 93,511 12,290 26,126
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes and you have to allow your dual band router to broadcast TWO bandwidths (2.4GHz and 5GHz).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>

View solution in original post

Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks,

May be back once I get router.  Where did you dig up information?  I hate to bother, would rather do own research.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation