cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tishalee
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Most horrible service ever don't buy hp

HP Recommended
I purchased an hp laptop a year ago and regret it ever since. This has crashed 2x in one year. Customer service is a joke they lie give fake names emails websites and made me wait 45 min for a supervisor who said to bad. Could you imagine? It's a wrk comp so I visit one website. Really have never been so disapointed with any purchase in my life. I will be calling the corporate office and let's see if I get more bs. I will keep you posted and every site I can find will be posted too.<br>Very disappointed. I hope they make good or I will post everyplace under the sun.<br><br><br><br>
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation