cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jack241 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mouse pointer constantly flickering

HP Notebook - 15-ac042tu
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hai

my mouse pointer is constantly flickering, i tried re instaliing the synaptics touch pad driver but still the problem remains the same... can anyone one help me with this

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
5851 5351 347 626
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @jack241,

Welcome back to the HP Support Forums!

I came across your post about the TouchPad, and wanted to help!

Did you start to have this issue recently, or has it been happening for a while now?  If so, you could try performing a System Restore, to set the notebook to a previous working state.  Did you try using the Windows Update, to check for drivers?

If you are having trouble installing the drivers, you can use the tool at the following site: 

Open the Windows Update troubleshooter

Please let me know if this information was helpful by clicking the thumbs up below.

Regards!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Minicomputer Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi , i havethis issue as well. the mouse keeps flickering on and off. Any help woul dbe goo. yes I am running windows 10.

many thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation