cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AAYUSH-KASHYAP
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mouse touch pad

Dear I have mistakenly locked touchpad of my laptop model is pavalion g6 2016. How can I reactivate it?.

please also mention the button which i was pressed acidently. i am using windows 7

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 955 2,197
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mouse touch pad

Hi AAYUSH-KASHYAP,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Pavilion g6-2016 Notebook and the Touchpad has been locked. Here is a link to troubleshoot the Touchpad. If you will go to the section on Adjusting TouchPad or ClickPad pointing sensitivities it should help resolve the issue.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation