cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
arron123
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP EliteBook 820 G1 Notebook PC turns off when i unplug chord.

HP EliteBook 820 G1 Notebook P
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've done nothing to my laptop, nothing has happened but my laptop is turning off when i unplug the power cord. It says fully charged 100% but as soon as I unplug the chord, it turns of instantly

Please help.

Thanx

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 16
25,081 24,632 3,555 7,939
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Arron.

Boot your laptop and start tapping F10. "To go into the BIOS."

Then go to System Diagnostics.

Then Component Test.

Then run the battery test.

Let us know what you find.

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
arron123
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

F10, F2,  ESC and hold power button and F2 did not work for me. Probably because I have windows 10. But when i was in the process of restarting my laptop, it said the system has detected the battery storage to be low. or something

0 Kudos
arron123
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've had this problem before, but it said the same message, and it also said on the bottom left when i opened windows, no battery or 0 % or something. Right now it still says 100% fully charged

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation