Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi, my Wifi stopped working and it won't find any networks. My Etherenet connection is fine. I have a HP Pavillion dv6622ca   running windows 7 home premium.... Any ideas?  At hp.com they only have drvers for Windows Vista, which it initially came with. I have been running window7 for over 4 years. Now the blue wifi light won't come on when wifi is switched on and I cant find any networks.... Help  ?? thx. 

HP Recommended

My Sister was  deleating programs and she accidentally deleated my wifi so now it wont turn on. PLEASE Help me!!!

HP Recommended
My HP Pavillion G6 won't connect to Wifi/Home network. It worked fine until recently. It can see the network, but will not connect. My product number is C9M83PA#ABG. It has Windows 8.1 running. Very frustrating. Please help
HP Recommended

Hi 

yesterday i was deleting old programs off my hp pavilion g6 laptop and accidentally deleted a realtek program. i do not know which one it is but now i can no longer connect to wifi. I can still connect to internet with a cable, but my computer wont even allow me the option of wireless when i check the network settings. I hope you can help me

My Model # g6-Ic75ca

product # A3J87UA#ABC

HP Recommended
Hello,
Please I need some help. My HP Pavilion was working fine at home with my own wifi, I went to another place 2 days ago and my laptop connected also there with no problem. But when I came back home and try to connect again here it's not finding my own wifi but it does from my neighbours. Also I know is not a problem from my wifi because my ipad and other laptop are connected and working properly. Could please some one tell me what to do to fix it? I've tried everything - reset the router, switch off the wifi button in the laptop and switch it on again, I've entered the Wireless name and password manually and still not working. I'm desperate 😞 Thanks in advance
HP Recommended
Hello

I hv a hp pavilion g6 laptop and its not getin connected to wifi ... Whwn i enter the security key it says the network security key isnt correct ... Whrelse i cn connect to my other laptop with the same key ., please help ... Thank in advance 🙂
HP Recommended

My laptop was currently connect to my WIFI absolutely fine, now it will not connect and is saying there is no Wi-Fi networks available when my phone is connected fine.

My laptop is part of the Pavilion g6 line.

Please Help!

Thanks

HP Recommended
My hp pavilion dv4-1125nr entertainment notebook worked fine yesterday. However, today it won't connect to the internet. It froze this morning and my husband rebooted. Now the wifi buy-in stays orange no matter how many times I press it. I can't go online to download BIOS or anything else. Product number FR922UA#ABA.
HP Recommended
My hp pavilion dv4-1125nr entertainment notebook worked fine yesterday. However, today it won't connect to the internet. It froze this morning and my husband rebooted. Now the wifi button stays orange no matter how many times I press it. I can't go online to download BIOS or anything else. Product number FR922UA#ABA. We would love some help.
HP Recommended
My hp laptop was perfectly connecting to the wifi until yesterday. Now it just shows the limited connectivity sign and does not connect. My other laptop connects just fine. Please help me. The product number is E3B67PA#ABG
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.